Welcome to Grand Hôtel
In the heart of the Breton Riviera, the Grand Hotel in Bénodet welcomes you into an exceptional setting with its view over the Odet River, and the quaint port of Sainte-Marine!
With its 51 rooms including 37 overlooking the sea, the hotel is in the heart of the little fishing harbor and marina of Bénodet,
Just a few steps away from the beaches and the shops, it’s the ideal base for a lot of tourist and cultural activities as much as sports.
Since its building in 1880, the hotel greets a lot of travelers, sailors, artists and famous people such as Sarah Bernhardt, Virginie Hériot and the Tabarly Brothers.
Since 2019, during the summer season, enjoy for free our new outdoor pool,
in our second hotel next door “Les Bains de Mer”***, 11, rue Kerguelen !
During your stay, enjoy the benefits of the thalassotherapy with a peaceful and relaxing moment. The Relais Thalasso is only a 15-minutes-walk away from the hotel, following the shore. Take the occasion to get on board for a river cruise on the Odet, jewel of the legendary Cornouaille, flowing into the ocean, in front of the archipelago of the Îles Glénan. The boarding for the cruise and the crossing to the archipelago is just across the street!
Besides discovering the local heritage in Bénodet, you’ll enjoy taking a walk on one of the beaches of the resort:
Children will be thrilled on the St Gilles beach, surrounded by rocks, where they will discover the fun of catching crabs, shrimps and shellfishes.
Between river and ocean, the little beach of the “Phare du Coq”, the name of the local lighthouse, is naturally exposed to the late-afternoon sunlight.
The Letty beach, and the famous “White Sea”, a beautiful lagoon naturally preserved, offers an exceptional sight at any time.
All the elements are in place so that you shall have an invigorating and relaxing stay!
The Grand Hotel*** staff will do everything they can to make your stay an unforgettable experience!
Explore Brittany from the Grand Hôtel
- Benodet – Quimper 27 min (18,5km)
- Benodet – Concarneau 34 min (19,8km)
- Benodet – Douarnenez 39 min (37,2 km)
- Benodet – Pointe du Raz 1 h 5 min (64,7 km)
- Benodet – Lorient 57 min (70,8 km)
- Benodet – Brest 1 h 9 min (92,4 km)
- Benodet – Vannes 1 h 28 min (122 km)
- Benodet – Roscoff 1 h 43 min (122 km)
- Benodet – Guingamp 1 h 45 min (136 km)
- Benodet – Lannion 2 h 2 min (140 km)
- Benodet – Saint Brieuc 2 h 2 min (165 km)
- Benodet – Redon 2 h 11 min (182 km)
- Benodet – Saint Nazaire 2 h 25 min (208 km)
- Benodet – Rennes 2 h 32 min (217 km)
- Benodet – Nantes 2 h 36 min (232 km)
- Benodet – Saint Malo 3 h 00 min (245 km)
- Alliance VTC +33 (0)6 59 29 68 91
- Allo Atlantic Taxis +33 (0)6 50 70 40 52
- Atlantel Taxi +33 (0)6 99 45 00 29
- Nearest TGV train station: Quimper
25 min (17,8 km)
Daily connection with Brest, Rennes, Paris.
- Quimper / Bénodet connection
Departing from the coach station, nearby the train station 2€ one way
|Brest||1h 9 min (92,4 km)|
|Quimper||27 min (18,5 km)|
|Lorient||57 min (70,8 km)|
|Rennes||2h 36 min (232 km)|
|Nantes||1h 43 min (122 km)|
|Roscoff||2h 32 min (217 km)|
|Paris||5h 39 min (571 km)|